Recent Case Results
Elderly woman gets off bus at corner stop and is knocked down while crossing the street by the bus as it is turning, suffering serious leg injuries that required the leg below the knee to be amputated.
Young mother had cardiac arrest while delivering twins and suffered brain damage. Hospital, doctors, and pharmaceutical company were sued.
Five workers burned at oil storage facility. Gas vapors sucked into truck engine which revved until explosion occurred. The truck and engine was not equipped with a shutdown system.
13-year-old hit in the eye by a ball. Ophthalmologist failed to treat the eye promptly resulting in patient losing sight.
Injured from a slip or fall? We have a background in successful Premises Liability Cases.
Our construction lawyers will be prepared to guide you through the litigation process.
Attorney Allan Berger
Allan Berger is the founder of the Allan Berger & Associates law firm in New Orleans, Louisiana, established in January 1975. For more than 35 years Allan Berger has concentrated on representing injured victims against insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and large corporations, subscribing to the belief that the everyday person can be equal to the large corporation against him or her in the courtroom.
Attorney Andrew Geiger
Andrew has successfully represented hundreds of clients in personal injury cases involving automobile accidents, pharmaceutical litigation, product device litigation, medical malpractice, and premises liability. He was named as a Super Lawyer in 2017 and has been featured in the Young Lawyers Spotlight Section of the Louisiana Bar Journal.
Accolades & Honors
- Listed as one of the top-rated firms in Louisiana’s Legal Leaders magazine
- Recognized as one of the best attorneys in New Orleans by Gambit Weekly
- Achieved an AV Preeminent® rating by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to the fact that our peers rank Allan Berger & Associates at the highest level of professional excellence
- Diplomate – American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Member – The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Member – Top attorneys in the State of Louisiana by Louisiana Super Lawyers – since 2010
- Member – The Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Member – New Orleans Bar Association – since 1990
- Member – Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers – since 1984
- Member – Louisiana State Bar Association – since 1981
- Member – Louisiana Association of Justice – since 1980
- Member – American Bar Association – since 1976
- Represented the people of New Orleans for over 40 years
- Strong commitment to New Orleans community and heritage of Louisiana.
Get a Case Evaluation Now.
What People Say
“Allan Berger & Associates was there for me from Day 1 and can’t thank Andrew and Miss Melanie for all of their help. I wish I had them around the house!”
– Dolores A.
“Allan and Andrew fought for every dollar for me and I will be forever grateful. They aren’t just my attorneys, they are family.”
– Charles P.
I am so grateful to you for all you did to resolve my case. You were wonderful and made me feel so comfortable and calm. I could not have asked for a better attorney. God Bless.”
– Darlene C.
“Calling Allan Berger & Associates after my car accident was a blessing. I don’t know where I’d be without their help, and I’d recommend the firm to anyone else!”
– Tarra R.
“Thank you for your sensitivity and professionalism in your awesome handling of my case. First class representation and you treated me like I was a family member. Even though my case settled I’d like to stop by the office just to say hi.”
– Donna C.
Navigating Uninsured Motorist Laws – What You Need to Know
In a recent court case, which was decided partially in favor of a driver who was injured by an uninsured motorist, we learned the predicament of many victims of accidents involving uninsured and underinsured drivers. [...]
Is Cycling Safe in New Orleans? Tips For Getting Around on Two Wheels
Cycling offers numerous health gains, making it a popular outdoor activity in New Orleans. Sadly, cyclists are prone to injuries or, worse still, death. According to NOLA news, bike accidents are still high in Louisiana. [...]
Are Cruise Ships Legally Responsible for Passenger Injuries?
Recently, there was a news story detailing a death and four injuries caused by a cruise ship incident. In this case, the death and injuries were caused by a rogue wave. In this case, the [...]