What Should I Do If I Am In A Car Wreck?

July 25, 2018

Report all car accidents to the police immediately. Notify your own insurance company of the auto accident so they will have a record. Do not delay obtaining proper medical care. Fill out your SR-10 form. Keep all notes and documents relating to the car accident. Try to obtain all witnesses names and addresses who may have seen the car accident occur.

By |2018-07-25T15:26:34+00:00July 25th, 2018|

About the Author: